viernes, 23 de agosto de 2019

Where we go ?

Hello little's Edd's, today the topic of the post is "A country I´d like to visited"

So, let's get star this imagine journey :D

Well, maybe I would let my imagination run free and thinks in cities like Paris or London, or any European, but to be honest I have a country in my mind and is really near to Chile, yes is Argentina.

I visit Argentina in 2016 whit my parent and I fall in love immediately, is a very beautiful country and have a lot of interest places to visit, also the speak Spanish so it's easy to communicated with the people, the thinks are more cheap, and best of all ... they have a really good Chocolate. To be honest my child dream was study Filming in some university of Argentina and remain live there for the rest of my life(after all it will be really close of my family), because the education is free and ... i don't know if is better, anyway I still have time.

8 comentarios:

  1. Really I love Argentina! Is very easy walk for the city and the pizza is the best. Also of the book's prices, Haha.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow, hopefully soon you will return to the country who stole your heart ╰(◡‿◡✿╰)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Argentina is wonderful, such a beautiful and interesting country, surrounded by culture. Hope you get to visit soon!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I have an argentinian friend and he forever say me "Boca Juniors is the best team in this country". If you like the football, you can visit his stadium!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I think Argentina is a great place to visit 'cause is pretty near to Chile and they have an amazing musical and cinema culture

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Its true that you could speak spanish with argentinian, so you could hang out easily with the Papa Fritas.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I hope you can go to Argentina again! And you have a reason, communicate in Argentina is very easy.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. France and london is for people who eat his lunch at 12'00. Not like us

    ResponderEliminar