lunes, 2 de septiembre de 2019

A wonderful experience

Hello! this is my second post and the topic is "The best concert ever", so, let's get started.

Well to be honest I didn't gone to many concert in my life, only two, one of a Finnish band called "Korpiklaani", it was in the "Blondie", and other of my favorite band called "Chancho en piedra" in the "Teatro caupolican" this was better than the first because I love "Chancho en piedra" and it was a celebration for one disc called "Ríndanse terrícolas" and his 20 years.

But the best experience in my life in the topic of music was the second "Cumbre del rock Chilena". I gone with my sister because a both love the Chilean music, and my Dad join us too. The festival was in the "Club Hípico" and started at 02:00, so we arrived at  01:00,wait in the line and later we get in and saw a thousand of different and amazing band like "Los jaivas", "Saiko", "De saloon","Sinergia", "Moral distraída", Movimiento original" and of course "Chancho en piedra" among other. The atmosphere was really exciting, we jump, sing and scream a lot, was exhausting but really really beautiful.

2 comentarios:

  1. i want to cry i dunnot what write here, say "oh great post is awesome" is to fake, help me. if i write a song? like: "you are my friend Aaaa a no hino yume i made mo mada wasurete nai desho? You are my dream... "

    ResponderEliminar
  2. We went to "La Cumbre" too with my brother. It was a great experience, we were in the same concerts I think. Maybe we saw each other! ajjaja, the chilean music is cool.

    ResponderEliminar