viernes, 6 de septiembre de 2019

IDK



Resultado de imagen para historias de terror para contar en la oscuridadHello, this is a new post and the topic of this is "my favorite movie or serie" so without after ado, lest get started

Well, the name of my favorite movie is"The breakfast club", one 80's classic movie, it talk the story of five guys in detention one Saturday for different things (John Bender, Claire Standish, Brian Johnson, Andrew Clark and Allison Reynolds). I like it because its a very good story and the Director has the ability of placed it in only one school; its library and its hallways.

I like this type of movie, old and realistic, but I like science fiction too, for example I saw the serie "Dark" this summer and it was amazing, but I think it is because I love anything to talk about time travel, like "Doctor Who" or "Back to the future".

To finish, yesterday I saw "Historias de Terror para contar en la oscuridad" directer by André Øverelad and written by Guillermo del Toro among other, and it was so disappointing, because I think it will be so amazing, the story was be so relevant and the monster will be so shocking but no, the story fall down in so many arguments and each monster did not appear for more than two minutes in the screen.

3 comentarios:

  1. have you ever see naturo? Do you need to see it? If you like to see it, it's in netflix, naruto and naruto shippuden (Naruto but bigger and more shoenen)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like "Back to he future" too, but the other movies you mention I don't know, but I'll see them someday! lol

    ResponderEliminar
  3. WOW! It seems you have a very good taste in movies. And by the way, listen to the guy who commented before me and watch Naruto <( ̄︶ ̄)>

    ResponderEliminar