lunes, 14 de octubre de 2019

See me, feel me, studies


Resultado de imagen para Ed edd y eddie estudiando
Hi Little's ED's how are you? I'm here today to talk about studies.

Well, so let me clarify something, I need to study even postgraduate? But it will be twelve year, then other five... damn it, Jorge Gonzales I have failed you. :c anyway

Now seriously I would lije to study some curse in 3D animation or something, maybe a course of stop motion (I even don't know if exist) because it's so interesting and funny, I don't know, you can do a lot of thing using only your imagination, and your talent of course. The places, people and big stuff looks dispensable but you need the support of a big team to do a good animation. And other course could be pedagogy, I mean learn no explain better the thing that I know, and in that case I would can teach and found a job in some university or something.

Now, Where was the perfect place for this? well first of  all I would like to study in person, because this way is easier to learn new things, in my experience obvious. If is away Santiago would be better, if you read my blog(should be) you know my love for Argentina so this city was perfect to study  and live some new experiences with different people and cultures I guess.

Thanks for read.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario